Breakup With Your Breakouts
Breakouts on your skin is one of the no, no’s of your life. Of course, it is very uncomfortable, makes you conscious, and most of all lowers your self-confidence. You may think it is unstoppable but it is not. You can actually breakup with your breakouts. But first, you need to know why you are having skin breakouts, what is causes it and how to get rid of them for good, if not, for a long time.
Here are few important things that you should know about skin breakouts. You may say that your face is like a billboard that says what’s happening inside your body. And since it doesn’t randomly just pop out, we can say that having pimples means you got problems with either your health or your hygiene. But it could also be both.
A good FYI also is that placement of your zits on your face may tell why you are having them or what is causing it to appear.
Jawline, chin, neck: Almost menstruation time
Along the hairline: Hair product too close or applied on the scalp
Around the mouth: Too much acidic or greasy food
Cheeks: Dirty hand or phone touched your face
Forehead and nose: Stress, stress, stress!
You now know what possibly caused your pimples on your face popped out there. Now, let’s see how to get rid of them by instantly and effectively.
- Have you heard of the famous line saying “you are what you eat”? Well, too much oily or dairy food causes breakout, so at least keep away from those kinds of foods. Experts say that you should try minimizing the amount of dairy products you consume in about 3 to 6 months and see if it works. And try foods containing less fat such as gelatos and non-fat milk instead of yogurt and ice creams.
- Exercise and shower. It is advised that you try working out at least 3 times in a week if you can’t do it every after class or work and make sure to shower after. If you can’t go back to your house to do the shower, at least make sure to bring shampoo, conditioner and a shower gel to the gym so that you can clean up after your workout sesh. If you keep yourself from having those sweats from the workout, there is a pretty big chance that you will be getting a skin breakout due to the fact that your skin is left dirty and oily thus, making it prone to having pimples.
- If you are using a new product on your face and experiencing breakouts since, stop using that product. Coz it might be the reason of your unwanted pimples coming out. Try to stop and observe if it is getting more or it has stopped multiplying and getting bigger. There are certain products that are not suitable with your skin type. Always check and observe after trying out new products especially if it’s for your face. If you feel that it does not suit your skin and you are making problems right after using it, change it. Try something new until you get to have the one that keeps your skin glowing and serves the main purpose of the product.
- Speaking of using new products for the face, always read the instructions on the label. Make sure you follow the directions carefully. Avoid over using it or under using the product to get the best result.
- Taking of birth control pill might be causing your breakout. Just like using of new products for the face, birth control pills can also be a cause of pimples. Depending on a person’s reaction to the pills, she might (or lucky will not) be having pimples after taking it. If the pimples came out a few days or weeks after taking the pills, tell your doctor about it so that you will be advised with other brand or other type of birth control pills.
- Yes, phones can be a cause, too! We constantly use our cell phones nowadays. It has become a necessity for us today. And because of that, cell phones can be a reason of your breakouts as well. Phones are becoming very dirty since we use it with our hands which by the way are touching a lot of this all day. And since we use our phones and put it in our ears if we have someone to talk to, the dirt goes to our face. So, it is better that we constantly clean our hands as well as our phones to prevent breakouts from happening.
There are a lot of ways of getting rid of breakouts. Know them and apply. Keep your self clean, healthy, and glowing.